Current Job Openings and General Job Descriptions -
The purpose of this position is to assist the Accounting department with accounts payable, customer invoice audits, sales commissions and other related functions. Handle a variety of issues dealing with money, finances, profits, expenditures, payrolls and sales. The position reports to the Accounting Manager.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Perform daily accounts payable responsibilities
- Perform customer invoice review and follow with Accounting Manager on findings
- Assist in month-end close procedures
- Process/review all purchasing card transactions and assure accurate postings
- Process and Pay Multinational Accounts Payable invoices via check or ACH
- Prepare and verify daily reports
- Process/review tax exemption certificates and contact customers as needed
- Production and Sales Support
- Perform Daily Trade Control checks for new US and CA customers
- Other assigned duties
- Complete all work in conformance with Company and Department ISO 9001-2000 and 14001 policies, procedures, and work instructions
- Support and adhere to all environmental, health and safety rules and regulations as described in the Environmental Health and Safety Rules and Regulations Employee Handbook as well as WBA specific safety guidelines and procedures. Make “safety” a way of life and always a part of your individual actions.
- Must be able to relate job performance to ISO objectives.
- Insures safety is the main priority within department and company.
Applicants should have the following:
- BS degree in Accounting is preferred
- Experience in high volume accounts payable processing and reconciliation
- Experience in general ledger account reconciliation including tracking all voided checks
- Experience in sales tax calculation, tax exemptions and associated certificates
- Must possess a high degree of organization
- Must be self-motivated and results orientated and comfortable working with a tight month end two day close requirement
- Must be a strong verbal and written communicator
- Must be proficient in various computer programs, strong Excel skills preferred
- Must understand debts and credits
Responsible for safe operation and care/maintenance of equipment
Tack and weld steel, stainless steel and aluminum in accordance with welding codes and specifications
Fit, tack and weld sub-assemblies also continuous welding of lengths using semi-automatic high deposition welding process
Heat straighten bent, twisted or warped members to drawing of general tolerances
Set-up and operate portable radiograph burning machine and hand burning torches
Operate all fabrication equipment: saws, stud welders, ironworkers, benders, drill presses, punches, shot blaster and a variety of portable of hand tools
Operate overhead cranes, jib cranes, tow motors and other material handling equipment
Ability to read and interpret shop drawings
AWS qualified – flat and horizontal, MIG, TIG and GMAW
Same as above with the addition of the following:
Fit, tack and weld sub-assemblies such as splices, stainless steel sheet, plates, bars, rings and shipping devices
Lay out, fit, tack and weld fabricated components and sub-assemblies to proper configuration and tolerances
Continuous welding of lengths using semi-automatic high deposition welding process
Set up and configure complicated prefab of modulars, strip seal, etc.